How it works?
Step 1Select and purchase a panel or single tests
- Select and purchase a panel or single tests from Minu SYNLAB or locally at the sample collection site.
- If you need help with choosing a panel or single tests, book an appointment for a lab doctor’s pre-consultation.
Step 2Prepare for sampling
Step 3Provide a sample
- Choose your preferred sampling site from the locations available all over Estonia.
- Come give a sample. NB! In Tallinn, A.H. Tammsaare road sampling point and Tallinn, Tartu and Pärnu corona testing point, book an appointment in advance online.
Step 4Getting results and next steps
- Check your results in Minu SYNLAB.
- Some test results take longer to validate. Details are provided in the description of each test/panel.
- We will send you a notification email once your results have been validated.
Lifestyle and health insights, be in the know! All articles